Understand sleep training and how to support it.
There is more to Sleep than Sleep Training
A class for parents and care providers who want to help children sleep better while honoring the individual differences and needs of each child and family.
- Development of Sleep
- Areas of Development that Affect Sleep
- The Sleep Drives
- Culture Influence on Sleep
- Bedtimes, Routines, and Schedules
- Props and Associations
- Sleeping Places and Transition of Sleep Places
- Food and Sleep
- The Keys to Successfully Improving Sleep